[Dailydrool] ramp

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 16 09:21:25 PDT 2011

When I moved back from victoria Jan (Duncan Becky's bf the BH's slave ) and
I rigged up a ramp for the 14 steps in my drug/mouse haven we lived in.
Deborah sent me some skateboard tape that is like sandpaper and I got some 2
x 4 stiks
to act as traction as well as some mat pieces so she wouldn't go
zipppppppppppppp! down
It was very steep stairs - god what a place that was! .
I would stay with her but there was the odd accident.
Miss Becky had three set of stairsteps too.It's the steepness and no
traction that upsets them
We both fell.

Georgie