[Dailydrool] Ramp

Lynne Cheney lynnecheney at msn.com
Sun Oct 16 20:10:33 PDT 2011

Buddha here, well, my mom used really good treats to coax me up and down the
ramp. One tucked right in front of my nose and I will do just about
anything.

Now mom just says "lets go to school" and I run up that ramp like its on
fire! So do Filbert and Hazel cause we love going to doggie daycare.

The only time we get this particular treat is when we are getting into the
car so its special. Even the scotties go up the ramp now!  Its pretty funny
to watch them.

Well I think its time for my nap!  Buddha

--
*Lynne *
*