[Dailydrool] Playing in the street instead of playing with Snoopy!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 16 16:41:08 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,
I'm having a bit of a tiff with my clueless momPerson.  It seems she decided it would be fun to be gone almost all day so she could play in the street.  She rambled on about something called a Nike Womans Marathon and she wouldn't walk me last night because she wanted to rest before she played in the street.  Again.  And today she finally came home and that's when she informed me that momPersons from 32 countries and every state in the union were out there playing in the street in San Francisco today, 27,000 of them.  And the police closed streets and let them carry on like lunatics instead of arresting the lot of them.  Maybe the don't have enough buses.  It's possible.  What kind of example are they setting when momPeople run around in the street like that, it's just ridiculous.
So I'm out of sorts with my momPerson.  Any advise on how to correct this behavior?
Sincerely,Snoopy