[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Sun Oct 16 18:17:22 PDT 2011

Here it is October. I go in for my bath. When I get home I relieve myself from the wonderful hair experience.
Then mom corners me at the top of the basement steps & get me onto her lap. This takes  10 minutes.
Then mom lowers herself & I sliding down the step, one by one, as I pass gas all the way.
Then the Christmas picture taking starts. Same place every year with the same decorations.
Instead of me being forced into doing this, why can’t we use the same picture from year to year.

             Countess Penny of Indiana
             Pennybassethound at gmail.com