[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:21:58 PDT 2011

I know I'm in good company when I say I'm a Basset case, so you'll *also* go nutzoid when you see these:

Image Arts has boxed Christmas cards that feature a Basset puppy and kitten, both snoozing, puppy's ear over the kitten's head.  To my untrained eye, the Basset looks like it might be a red and white.  The article number is 1299BXC1437, is 18 cards for thirteen bucks and reads, "May the gift of peace be with you this Christmas."  I bought them at a local Hallmark Cards.  I had to limit myself to one box and am mentally wondering who amongst my acquaintances will deserve them and who will deserve other, inferior, cards, LOL.

Thank you to all who have written me about Flash.  I'm ploughing through your kind emails and am replying to each, although not as quickly as I'd like.

Veronica Woodruff

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)

"Enthusiasm is at the bottom of all progress.  With it, there is accomplishment.  Without it, there are only alibis."  Henry Ford