[Dailydrool] Who's naughty now?

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:50:08 PDT 2011

I was in the family room earlier.  The cat food was on the floor and the
trash can had been overturned.  Some naughtiness had been going on.  Then I
heard some plastic rattling and a bunch of crunching and rattling and
crunching.  It was Shelby.  Miss Shelby had opened the cabinet under the
sink and hauled out a bag of potatoes and was happily munching on a raw
potato.  She has been here almost three years and has never ever gotten out
the potatoes and helped herself.  There were bits of chewed up potato
everwhere.  She is a pip.  She grabbed the rest of her potato and ran into
the family room and took a nap with it.  Later she went back in and cleaned
up all the bits and then ate the big piece.  They had already eaten dinner
so they weren't starving.  Shelby had a potato craving or something.

We have a little one step ramp that was made for Sunny.  She had trouble
with the step.  We put those bathtub grippy things on it.  that one rotted
so DH made a new one.  On the new one He put pieces of wood across so Shelby
won't slide down.  It's a pain for the humans to walk on but the dogs have
little problem.  They often just walk off the side but it is very shallow or
short.  I would put rails on one if it was very steep.

Loves and drools to all from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby the potato
stealer