[Dailydrool] Looking to buy a Bottoms Up

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:23:49 PDT 2011

My Flash's back legs have gotten pretty bad and we're looking for a Bottom's
Up for him to help lift his rear end when he's going up and down the stairs.
We've found it online, but we're hoping to not have to wait til it gets here
via shipping.

Does anyone in Southeastern Wisconsin have one we can use or buy today? Or
know somewhere where we can get one today? We've called every pet store in
the phone book and they all have the ones that support the front end.

Flash is a big boy - 85 pounds.

Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com
414-708-3542