[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds Abound - Boutique

Susan Davenport suzique2u at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 04:12:18 PDT 2011

I don't post often, as I'm more of a lurker these days, but I read every Daily Drool.  I send prayers to everyone who has an ill hound and laugh at all of the funny antics of the other hounds. Tanner and Sally, my two hounds, sling drool in every direction when needed and we light our Bridge candle whenever a hound goes to the Bridge.

At the beginning of October I received Wendie's Senior Hounds Abound monthly newsletter and couldn't resist going to the new Boutique of fantastic basset hound items. I ordered the two-year planner and it arrived this past week. Even with all of Wendie's health issues she got the planner sent quickly. It is just beautiful and can be used with any of the small planners. The size is 3 3/4" by 6 1/2" and decorated with bones, paw prints, ribbons, and of course, an adorable picture of a hound. You won't be disappointed if you order one! Here's the website: www.bassetshop.com. Shop often and help the Senior Hounds!

Susan, Tanner and Sally