[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds Abound - Boutique

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 12:22:09 PDT 2011

Susan,

Thanks for the plug for Bessie's Boutique,   the newest store in the Shoppes
of Bounder BLVD!

We are pleased with the interest in the store, items there are things that
are handmade or altered just a wee bit.  They may not be there all the time,
as when it is gone,  it is gone.  New items will be coming and going as
sales happen, so check back often and see what we have!   We want you all
to see it,  so go on over to

 <http://www.bounderblvd.org> www.bounderblvd.org

and click on Bessie's Boutique!

(Susan, accidently put in the wrong address for it)

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and