[Dailydrool] Trifexis

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Mon Oct 17 13:45:54 PDT 2011

I just got an introductory offer from my vet to try this product.  It is a
chewable that supposedly covers heartworms, intestinal parasites and fleas.

Has anyone used it before and how did it do with fleas?  This summer we
fought another losing battle and I had to double up on product for Hannah
and Eli:  Advantix and another chewable (cannot remember the name) PLUS they
are Inteceptor for heartworm.  It would be nice to move them to this new
product and just add Advantix during the spring/summer.

Snooters to all,

J-

--
Jennifer