[Dailydrool] Trifexis

Laura Vohs laura_d_v at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 19:46:22 PDT 2011

We tried it this month... It works great on the fleas. I haven't seen one on Molly yet, and we were having real issues with the Frontline and Advantix not working.
My only issue was that a couple hours after taking it, Molly vomited a couple of times. Not sure if it was the Trifexis or something else though. We are going to try it one more time and if she vomits after taking it again, not really sure....