[Dailydrool] big scary dog

candyDepaul at aol.com candyDepaul at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 06:37:56 PDT 2011

Sunday  afternoon our Sailor was outside barking his bark  that someone is
here. I looked out and did not see anyone and hoped he was not  barking at
any deer at the apple trees, I checked and no deer.  So I go out  and there
is Sailor, all 75 pounds of him, with feet the size of Costco muffins
barking at a meadow mole who is the size of my thumb.  Poor little mole was  on
his hind legs, probably deaf from the barking , staring at Sailor.   I dragged
Sailor in and the mole ran away.  Tuggie who goes frogging all  summer, I
shudder to think what he would of done with the mole!!

Candy
Sailor & Tug
Rufus ATB 1-29-07