[Dailydrool] Trifecta

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 07:20:22 PDT 2011

We use this, actually just finished our first 6-month supply this past
weekend. It has worked well for us as a 3-in-1 but I was disappointed to
find a couple ticks over the summer and then realized it doesn't protect
against ticks. Overall I like it though - comes out to less $ per month (or
about the same) as separate flea and heartworm meds plus I only have to
think about one dose per month. I just need to be wary of ticks when we go
hiking and whatnot and possibly still use something topical to prevent those
little buggers.

Kacy with Cow and Ru who still want the trifecta pills to be smothered in
cream cheese despite them being described as chewable and tasty.