[Dailydrool] Drool Please

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Tue Oct 18 07:50:52 PDT 2011

Should anyone's pups have a little spare drool, please send it to my daughter's friend, Meghann.  As she posted on Facebook, "today, I lost my best friend".  Her best friend was her Pug, Cosmo, who was 17 years old.  Meghann is a wonderful young lady who is a friend to all animals and would have a house full of rescue animals, if space permitted.  My heart is breaking for her loss as I know how she feels and I know a lot of you do also.

Sad ahroos,

Dianne - Slave to Morgan, J.D., Andy, Percy Pug, fosters, Virgil and Nezzie