[Dailydrool] Basset Article

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 12:06:22 PDT 2011

Hey guys! Many of you know I am in a Journalism Master's Program. For one of my assignments I did a feature on Oregon Basset Hound Rescue. This morning it was published by Yahoo! Associated Content and I just wanted to share it with you all: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/9005433/saving_sadie_oregon_basset_hound_rescue.html?cat=70

I'm pretty excited and hopefully Edmond Dawd will one day see all his effort as my book prop will pay off.

Love and drool to all in need; Prayers and thoughts to those with healing hearts,
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (I miss getting all Momma's attention)
GO CARDS!!