[Dailydrool] Shoppes of Bounders Boulevard

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:39:39 PDT 2011

I second *Marlyn praise of the Shoppes of Bounders Blvd.  I received the
throw pillow I ordered yesterday and it is beautiful.  Sewing is very nicely
done and cover made to slip-off for washing the drool off.  LOL  I love that
big ol' Basset on the cover and will be ordering more items next month.
Please take a look at www.Seniorhoundsabound.org and click on the Shoppes
button on the left side of the website.  It will really be blown away with
the beautiful items that they are offering.  Lub and huggers from Auntie
Mary Ann*

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Jemma da Jewel  and Clyde da Man