[Dailydrool] Morse

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:13:20 PDT 2011

So sorry I haven't replied to individual emails yet, I promise I will do so, and thank you so much to all who took the time to mail.  Morse is back to normal I think, but I am still keeping a close eye. Has only drunk water once today. However, with Morse, I think a vet visit is always round the corner due to his scavenging. We cancelled the vets appointment yesterday after he attacked me with joy when I got home from work and then galloped round the garden. Evidently feeling MUCH better!  Out walking yesterday afternooon he picked up pace frantically, and oh WHY don't I ever learn?  Why don't I realise there is always a bad reason for speed? Speed for Morse always means either something dead, decaying or a turd. Occasionally it can be happiness, but its usually something more sinister. Yesterday it was a turd, and oh what a turd. And I am afraid to say it was of the human variety again. He managed to eat 2 mouthfuls before I got to him. I knew it
 was human because of the smell (I almost retched) but also because of some discarded pants nearby. It seems that despite moving 200 miles away from the phantom crapper in East England, he has managed to find us in the South West.  Or maybe its Morse that manages to seek out turd, whatever and wherever it is. There have been no ill effects from the turd whatsoever, in fact he is in very good humour and wagging his tail at me as I type.  And he got in the mud at the quayside today.
*sigh*
We send drool to all in need -
Becky (don't come near me until you have gargled with mouth wash)
Morse (ah! fresh breath)
Pumbaa ATB (*shudder*)