[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 10:31:14 PDT 2011

Buster had his X Rays yesterday and there is good news and bad news, the
good news his bones are knitting themselves back together but you can still
see the break on the X Rays, they are so much better, but the bad news a
couple of the screws in the plates holding his leg pieces together have
backed out come loose so to speak,( Buster has loose screws)  we are now
awaiting a decision on what to do next from the surgeon. I asked why you
just cannot open his leg up tighten the screws and close it back up but
everyone looked at me like I was dumb so I will keep my mouth shut and wait
to hear what the surgeon says, you will know as soon as I know. It is very
hard for me to keep my mouth shut BTW.