[Dailydrool] December 3rd - Save the Date!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 13:42:15 PDT 2011

Save the date - December 3, 2011!  It's the 7th Annual (do you believe it) Ohio Basset Rescue Mini-Waddle in Berea.  Once again, it's part of the Annual Jack Frost Festival - with fun and games for the kids all day and ending with the Light Up Berea Parade at 6:00.

Granted, you must be a hardy soul to come to Northeast Ohio in December, but we look forward to this every year.  Because the weather can be iffy, sometimes keeping folks at home, we are having a small Woofle to help with the funds.  OBR is really hurting right now, so we hope that everyone in and around Ohio (specifically the greater Cleveland area) will join us with their pledges.  If you absolutely can't, there will be detail on the Woofle shortly.  And, while you are cleaning out your stash of basset crap for Angelika's woofle, please consider a donation to OBR as well.

Mom Marilyn with King Chunky, Miss Olivia, and Christmas the Beagle (who will be making his first Waddle appearance ever), attending as a Honorary Basset Hound!