[Dailydrool] learning lessons on a rainy day

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 12:47:40 PDT 2011

First of all,  I have a fat Basset,  OH MY GOD, I am a poet, that  rhymed
!  bwahaha
any ways,  I agree on some points and disagree on others on Wens  post,
first my Maggie has severe allergies and most if not all the diet or  reduced
calorie foods  on the market have ingredients  that she CAN  NOT have, they
are good foods , it's just that she is allergic to one or more of  the
ingredients,  and second,  just because a basset is over weight,  does not mean
that it OVER EATS !  there are medical issues  here ,  like thyroid and
allergies, she has a compromised immune  system which does not allow her body to m
etabolically function like a healthy  dog !  just like some humans !
enough said

Ok there Morse,  you sound like you be a real turd grazer   yummmmmm  we
like turds too but only bunny poo  no human stuff dat  sounds yucky !  we use
to have a basset that would do the same thing pick  up turds while walking
usually cat, she got really sick a couple times and my  vet just gave me a
bottle of Carafate and Flagyl to keep on hand  wa la !  did the trick,  but
she was fast she could grab and swallow before I could  get  it  out of her
mouth.

it is raining here, hard and windy and cold so this is what I learned
today, DON'T stand in front of a mirror brushing your teeth and SNEEZE and
don't put mouthwash in your mouth and then decide to blow your nose. And   Don't
put up your umbrella and run out the door because you can't see where the
hell you are going and run into the metal pole holding the awning up !
just  really simple little life lessons that I thought I would  share,  I
just can't seem to get this multitasking  down  to a  science yet

My Maggie eats California Natural chicken & rice, but IF I cook chicken  (
boil it )  she will get diarrhea, her allergy test showed that she was  NOT
allergic to chicken but chicken feathers !!!!!  geez we dont eat the
fricking feathers moron !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and evil  Annie