[Dailydrool] learning lessons on a rainy day

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 17:55:05 PDT 2011

Marlene,  you are so right about medical issues causing a dog to be
overweight.  There are always exceptions.  We have a Beagle here, Buddy Love
who is on high levels of phenobarb and potassium bromide for his seizures.
It makes him sleep a lot,  we are hoping to wean him back a little with the
phenobarbital.  He is heavier than I like,  but you are right,  I am glad
you brought that up.  Sorry I did not when I emailed earlier today, was in a
rush and late for work.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!