[Dailydrool] dremels

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:40:06 PDT 2011

Shortly after we moved back home I needed the Dremel. I found two dremels
and no charger. I peered into boxes, bins and tubs and found no charger,
altho I had had it at the rental house.
I found a third Dremel with no charger.
I went to Menard's. They do not, clever company that Dremel is, sell just
the chargers. Of course not. I bought a new dremel with a charger.
Two days ago John handed me a little box with another Dremel and two
chargers in it.
This is like dog crates, I swear to God it is the same thing.
I now have 5 Dremels and 3 chargers. I have 4 dogs and 9 crates.

Of course I have 4 dogs with a total of 12 operational legs.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.