[Dailydrool] Thank you Daily Droolers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:09:37 PDT 2011

 John and I, Nigel's two-legged family, want to thank all the Droolers for
your kindness, your cards, your calls, your concern and thoughtfulness while
we struggled with Nigel and his "crisis".
I believe that you, the Drool, saved Nigel's life.
At the beginning of all this, at the pronouncement of the University that
surgery on his back would probably give him a less than 5% likelihood of any
kind of recovery, we saw our only option to be that of putting him down.
In the meantime, you of the Drool community continued to hold us up, to give
us prayers and thoughts and support. And the community pulled together and
reminded us of other options, gave us time to think and reconsider.
So it may take a Village to raise a Child, but it took the Drool to save a
dog. And we thank you with all our hearts. This is indeed a wonderous group.
I know of no other like it. I am proud to be a Drooler.
Love to you all,

Bev & John Szaton, and Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.