[Dailydrool] howliday cards

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Oct 21 08:38:51 PDT 2011

For those planning on doing the howliday card exchange
this year, there are a couple of 50% off deals out there.

York has 50% off orders of $25 or more ending on Oct.
24th   www.yorkphoto.com

VistaPrint also has 50% off holiday cards - not sure when
(or if) theirs has an ending date.  One thing to note about
Vista Print is that even though their size may say 4 x 8, they
are actually a different size than the 4 x 8 cards you order
from York, Shutterfly, etc.  If you're sharing postage, keep
this in mind!   www.vistaprint.com

I'm sure details about signing up for the card exchange
will be forthcoming before too long, but I was asked to
spread the word about the deals that are out there now.

I took pictures of my 12 paws yesterday - Bosley has
decided he doesn't like having his picture made and
cookies just weren't cutting it for that boy.  So I armed
myself with some cheese and hot dogs and got several
great shots in no time . . .  good luck to those are taking
pictures for their cards!!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and  Sunny, the
little Houdini