[Dailydrool] Inner Peace

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 10:25:06 PDT 2011

I hadn't seen this in a while, so I thought I'd share ...

If you can start the day without caffeine,
If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat plain food every day and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without liquor,
If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
 Then You Are Probably The Family Dog

--Dale ... clueless momPerson to Snoopy and Cyrus too

P.S.  both Snoopy and Cyrus are a good weight, but lord knows why ... Snoopy has
stolen TWO loafs of sour dough bread this week alone.  He shares his ill gotten
gains with Cyrus so at least that cuts it down some.