[Dailydrool] Fat basasets

mary e aiello k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:59:17 PDT 2011

Why all this stuff about fat bassets? Momslave read drools everyday & talks with vetlady & vetman who tells her I  is overweight? Is there such a word? I never heard that! Now I gotta walk daily several times & Momslave has reduced my treats-unfair!!! Dadslave on my side. He say we both in good shape but to please Momslave he walk me daily several times. Momslave tells  that good cause Dadslave got diabetes & doctor tell him must move more. So together we check out things in the woods & looks for bears. Drool for all who have left recently for the bridge and/or those who are ill. Trick or treat here I go. Do not tell Momslave I says that. Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun