[Dailydrool] colors dogs see and noses

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 15:00:50 PDT 2011

I had a bloodhoud, Creedence who could tell the difference between people food in a can and dog food. I was babysitting a dog that i had fostered and his mom had put can food in his over night bag and i did not know it. When i got up n the morning i saw dog food cans completely flat with a tad of dog food comng out of it. He had smashed it with his teeth. Another time I was watching Flash again and put the food on the counter and there was some people food in cans there too i had not put away. Sure enough Creedence ate the dog food cans but not the cans of soup. LOL I thought that was very interesting.
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com