[Dailydrool] mugsy & flash

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Oct 22 01:57:08 PDT 2011

nicole, we are so happy to hear that flash is up and about and we pray that he stays that way for a very long time, that can be a scary thing , but i can only imagine.
vicki, you are a basset angel. it takes a special kind of person to foster a basset and then let them go. i don't think i could do that, i would fall in love and never let them go. i too would have a dozen bassets if i had the space they need and the financial resources. we considered getting a companion for maggie but decided she is an only child kind of girl although sometimes (even after feeding & walking) she walks around the house like she doesn't know what to do with herself because she looks bored. then i feel that she needs a basset buddy. we don't know how she lived for the first 2 years of her life(certainly not as good as she's living now) so that's just a decision we are struggling with everyday.
have a beautiful basset day to everyone, kimberly & princess of puppyland maggie mildred