[Dailydrool] I now have a trio

Tony K akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:58:13 PDT 2011

My Bubba and Penny seranade almost nightly with their version of "The Barker of Seville". Super Cooper would never upon in. The most he would do is grunt a little and give me a look that said" I would like to do that to bit I'm afraid you will yell at me." For the last year I have been encouraging home to join in, even howling in a few bars myself. Well he finally joined in. I can now hear his smooth baritone voice in all it splendor along with Penny's beautiful alto and Bubba's melodious tenor. I don't join in. I have a face for radio and a voice best suite for a mime.

Buckets of Basset Hound Magic Healing Elixir (BHMHE) to all in need.

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T