[Dailydrool] footpads

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 02:47:05 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Have anyone of you had any experience with your hounds foot pads
cracking?Donner has one that looks like petrified wood,its not
rounded.itlooks like its peeling away.There is no bleeding or pain.We
really don't
know his age,best guess between 5 and 6 if you go by the teeth as the vets
have,we kind of think he may be older but thats ok,hes a wonderful,big
smooshie english basset.He was our foster for 10 months and had eye issues
that have now been resolved and we could not let him go.After having 46
fosters adopted out of our little house we are proud to say WE ARE FOSTER
FAILURES.

Marty mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Donner,the cockers Mason and Hazel and the 5
cats(no grandchildren,only grand dogs and cats