[Dailydrool] rusty and pawtunia's morning in oshun city

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 11:57:08 PDT 2011

It is me, Rusty.  Pawtunia and I got up early and went to oshun city.  Where we are pretty much rock stars cause of a little event my she slave thought up and which the slaves and some of my nice my aunties and uncles used to do.....there was a howloween costume contest.  Pawtunia put on a Pwitty dress and i wore a caterpillar costume that she slave bid on for me at auntie Donna's metro bash.  A really talented lady had made it for her basset who passssed away.  Pawtunia usually gets the fancy clothes.  I felt pretty silly, but gotta tell ya.... It got me lots of pets and a trophy.  I never had a trophy before....plus treats.  A nickzillion people took my picture looking silly.

Then we went walkies on asbury avenue.  I have been there before, usually for the block pawty or the event which had hundreds of hounds back in the day.  Pawtunia got a new outfit to wear Wif me.  She slave found a special pin that she never saw before.   We got lots of pets and cookies.

All told, a good day.  Maybe costumes are north so bad.

Rusty