[Dailydrool] Tana triplets, NILIF, Flash, crocheted basset? big bassets

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 14:22:45 PDT 2011

Hi all,
 Today I had the pleasure of meeting the Tana Triplets. OMD what a group of adorable bassets. Annie, I had met
before, in fact, before she was Cookie's. I helped rescue her the first time, where she had been left behind on a
property along with a horse and some cats. It ended up being lucky for Annie, that the first home did not work out or her.
Cookie and Blossom were a wonderful home for her. Along with Annie, I met, Jenny, the stump tail girl, SWEET girl.
She knows what side her bread is buttered on, let me just say. Then there is Lacey, OMD what a beauty, she is sweet, loving
and very vocal. I can hardly wait to see them again. Maybe Cookie and I can arrange a play date for Molly Bob.
Lisa, thanks for the NILIF info, loved it,
OMD the news about Flash, I cannot even begin to imagine your excitement , be is a guarded excitement. wonderful.
A crocheted basset pattern, where did you find it.???
The talk of large, big bassets, could not be ignored. I had Sherlock, 1980 to 1993, 13 years from gotcha day to Bridge day.
HE was a LOW slung, Drag it all in the dirt dog, Long ears, SHORT legs, wide chest and a very long body. From the tip of
his nose to the tip of his tail, he measured 60" He weighed 78 pounds and had no fat on his body. I use to laugh at him, he liked
to sit up in the begging position and would just stay there for long bits of time. He snored like a 'drunk old fat man', and when he slept
it was usually flat on his back for hours on end. I say that his body was long, because, my next two boys, were at least 4/5" shorter, because
when I went to put his reflecting walking coat on them, I had to shorten them by 4/5"
When some would comment about his size, it was more about his length and the width of his chest.
I was appalled when I went to the wabr Bassset Blast, and a lady once bragged to me that her basset weighed, over 100 pounds,
She was just smiley and happy about it. YIKES<
Martha and Molly Bob Digger
Sherlock ATB Chance ATB Rex ATB