[Dailydrool] SaTURDey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 17:35:21 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Dis berry nice dey ob da week. It bee food shoppin dey fur da old wooman. I seys, get out dere Momma, teke youze time, shop careful now, bring home da Brudder sum good stuff.
She leeb in me BUV.
She come home and she back up me BUV up da dribe. Dis meanz she gots a load.
Brudder Elwood wait like a gud boy. Watch her bring it all in me home, teke it outta da bags-----lettuce, celery, carrots, green beans---
Brudder Elwood gittin liddel hot unner da collar bout now--I aint seen no meetz.
Den she pull out dis green fing. I seyz Momma--whut dat bee??
Momma seyz acorn squash--youze gonna lub it--it just for youze fat boy.

It bee obveeous Momma dont know da power ob da Brudder.
Time to counter surf---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake