[Dailydrool] Creative seamstresses - need help

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:08:09 PDT 2011

Anyone good with fitting Bassets? I need some custom diapers for Tucker - basically combo diaper/belly band. He drains his urine in the right abd/groin area, too far back for a belly band, but the diapers only come up to the waist and cut across the middle of his penis. Nothing drains there, but it can't be very comfortable. I can tell you a bit more if you are willing to accept this mission. I would want to get several pairs (like a BUNCH) so I'm not always doing laundry when he leaks and can keep it to every other day or so. Need spares for the pet sitter in case of accidents, etc. I'm happy to compensate for time/effort, provide materials, whatever is necessary if you can figure out how to do this. One final word, VELCRO, lots of velcro!
Tucker thanks you!!!Synthia