[Dailydrool] Email meltdown (back to Yahoo) and Vets tonight

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 01:02:06 PDT 2011

I am beginning to feel that the entire email system (Google, Yahoo, Hotmail etc) must be related to a basset as it stubborn and rarely does what you ask!! I am now back at Yahoo after every time I try and get my Yahoo emails forwarded to new account it "cannot be verified" or "there has been a problem with this. Please try later".  I got up to do some secretarial work this morning but the irritation of the email problem took over and I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to control my fury as system continuously tells me *not responding* - Morse took one look at my face and headed upstairs to sleep with dadslave. He is due at the vets this eve. I am sorry if I have missed any drools - I have forwarded them to so many different email accounts I can't remember where they are right now and which ones I have read either :0(
Drool to all in need -
Becky (will the vet give me a jab too?), Morse (urine sample? where's my privacy?) and Pumbaa ATB (drinking water? ugh. I would only drink milk)