[Dailydrool] Run for the house

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:01:38 PDT 2011

Using a harness/sling that was generously sent to us, I got Nigel up and
decided, since it is a nice day and all the dogs and DadPerson were outside,
to take Nigel out.
This is the first time I have been able to get the harness/sling on
correctly, and off we went only Nigel wanted to go into the living room and
I wanted to go outside: we went out. Now I am holding his rear up off the
ground so his feet do not drag but I have no control over his head. So Nigel
motored to the summerhouse, made a big circle and then, picking up speed
like I couldn't believe, shot for the back door. He was RUNNING. I was
running along behind holding the straps and trying not to fall down and
smash my face and possibly break his back once and for all.
He shot in the door, around the corner and almost leaped into his pen.
Ok, fine: your choice.
Now, of course, he wants out.
Grrrrr.

Healthy Drool to all
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.

PS: Why doesn't he want to be outside? This is not the first time he has
refused to stay out.