[Dailydrool] Morse at the vets

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 14:30:19 PDT 2011

Took Morse to the vets this evening with urine sample. It was a new vet surgery as I had been unhappy with the one we've been using for a while - was a bit like a supermarket and nothing personal at all.  This one was great.  Vet said urine fine - ketones slightly high but nothing worrying.  I am to keep an eye over the next few weeks and if I am still concerned then we can do bloods.  However, he thought Morse looked in very good health and didn't feel there was anything to worry about.  Said weight was good.  On a short course of steroids for his allergies.  Morse has been in an alarmingly good mood today and has taken marching into a neighbours house in the village and demanding a digestive biscuit (by barking LOUDLY).  After they give him a biscuit he then goes up their stairs to have a look around their bedrooms (occasionally lying down in the bedroom) and then finishes his tour of their house back in the kitchen, and will bark if anything
 else takes his fancy - tonight it was some beef that had just come out of the oven. *sigh*
Drool to all in need -
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB