[Dailydrool] RE : my Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 07:29:13 PDT 2011

My Annie had her ultra sound this morning and she did fine, her bladder
showed no irregularities  or masses,   they did another  sterile catch to do
more extensive labs,  the vet said she feels that Annie  may still have some
small bladder stones that will not show up on regular x-rays  or an ultra
sound,  I am to continue her antibiotics and if this happens  again, she wants
to do more x-rays with a dye contrast.

I want to especially thank Sandi Wittenberg from red Bay Bassets  she  gave
me a referral and all I have to say is these people are amazing.  I  had a
staff of four who were with me and Annie the entire time and they  explained
everything,  very caring and they made Annie feel right at ease,  they had
no  problem giving Annie the ultra sound and no sedation was  required and I
was allowed in the room to watch ( I did not ask them, they asked  me if I
would like to go in with Annie and watch ? )   AMAZING state  of the art
facility and many people on staff, they then took Annie and me for a  tour,
they also have hydro water therapy which I think will benefit my Maggie  Wags
and her bad leg

THANK YOU SANDI !

Marlene,  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( mom tried to starve me
this morning )