[Dailydrool] Not eating

Martha Knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 21:56:59 PDT 2011

When my Molly bob started having problems with her neck, before her surgery she stopped eating. We thought, vet included that she was having tummy troubles ,
It ended up being she was in  PAIN!!!
I would say Che went more than a week before we figured it out and she ate less than two days worth of food.
Vet finally changed course, treated her with Derrmaxx and in 24 hours Molly bob was a whole new dog
I think that it would be a good idea to look for pain as the appetite suppressor since reading that he suffered a neck trauma a few weeks earlier.
This is all IMHO. Good luck,
Martha