[Dailydrool] what is a good ear infection medicine, or treatment?

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 20:08:56 PDT 2011

My Lexi has had many ear infections, and, I usually use that Mometamax,
prescribed by my vet. I also do clean her ears with epi-otic.  Well, I am the
one who has spent which is to me, a lot of money treating an anal infection.
After many kind Droolers wrote, and suggested I get the anal glands infused,I
did, and I believe we have that under control, but, since I do basically live
pay check to pay check, I looked on Petmeds for the Mometamax...(instead of
paying for an office visit AND that too)..  I have never ever had a problem with
it, but, low and behold, momma dog read the reviews from customers, and now I am
concerned.  More than a couple of people who had older dogs (Lexi just turned 7)
said that the product made their dogs deaf, and that one vet apologized to the
owner, after the fact!!  What should I use?  I have an herbal medicine that
works ok, but not like the Mometamax..but after reading that, I am having
doubts.  Please forgive me, as I KNOW this has been discussed on here before...

Catherine  ---Lexi's forever, (but broke) momma