[Dailydrool] Dog Flu

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 10:55:29 PDT 2011

My neighbors vet, gives her dog a flu shot. My vet says it's  not in
Minnesota yet, well one case way way north.
A lady I know, has 4 bassets, and they had just all got done  being sick, (
I didn't know that), and I was petting them etc. then I found out.  I
washed my hands, but I am wondering, if it is possible Scooby got the  flu??
About a week ago, Honey was throwing up, and I thought it was  because she ate
a few noodles, that had ragu on them still. But now I am  wondering.
Has anyone else heard anything about the dog flu? I have heard  it is a
contagious virus for dogs.............just wondering what anyone else  knows
about it????????????  Thanks.............Curious Barbie

In a message dated 10/27/2011 9:48:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,