[Dailydrool] Messitch frum Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:18:09 PDT 2011

MomPerson say my wheels are on da truk. I no nose why dey need a truk for
sumfin awreddy gots wheels.
She say I mebbe not be abel to use it rite away cuz ob dis fing on my neck
whut ain't dere no more just dese itchy fings MomPerson say holdin my hed to
da resst of me. I fink she kidding. Not sure. Ise Reel carefull mobin my
hedbone. Enyways she keep watcchin for da truk. I fink da big brown truk an
mebbe it got braines in it two. Wow dattad be sumfine! Wheels an braines all
at oncet.
Love an drool to all whut needs it. You gabe me enuff I can spare queite a
bit.
Nigel ob Nigel an Nigel an N--oh awwwrite!!! Llewis an Conley an Cooper