[Dailydrool] Oct. 30th 12-3 Sunday Please Come To Howl-o-ween!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 22:14:22 PDT 2011

Basset Rescue of Puget Sound and Seattle Basset Meet up are having a get
together this Sunday out at the Academy of Canine Behavior.Go to
_www.aocb.com_ (http://www.aocb.com)  for interactive Directions!

We will draw the winning ticket for the beautiful Basset Quilt that Ellie
Wright made and there will be 4 Raffle Baskets.

It is a Potluck Rain or Shine Pawty!  We take over Rain or Shine the
entire Doggy Daycare Building and play yard!  There will be hot apple cider  and
it is a pot luck so please bring something good to nosh. (Hounds have the
traditional Doggy Buffet of Meatballs...but it is scaled down and not so
fancy..just meatballs but the hounds don't seem to care its not as elaborate as
 Basset Fun Day in the Springtime! The first 33 people to come get prize
bags  (Christmas Basset Hound Pencils) and treets. Hopefully we will have
enough home  mad bandannas for every hound too!!!

There will be our games and contests. One of our Judges is coming up from
Berkeley,CA to Judge (John John YAY!) He has done Basset Rescue since he was
3  years old! Now he works with a Cat Rescue in Berkeley...but...he still
loves  Basset Hounds...so..look for the knife through the head people with
the gold and  white "Judge" ribbons...Here comes the Judge!

Remember it is rain or shine  Sorry this is so late...we have been so  busy
sewing the bandannas everybody gets and making up the prize bags...and
making our costumes...I forgot to remind you HOW O WEEN is COMMING!!!  IT  IS
HERE!
PLEASE COME IF YOU CAN RAIN OR SHINE!!! (We will have towels to dry them
houndies! and we will heat up the Meatballs too!!! And...Fresh Hot Apple
Cider!!!  Bring your cameras and we will have "Hotties" too...Lots of  romping
and a roo ing gonna go on!!! Please come!

Oct. 30th this Sunday 12-3
Interactive web site at _www.aocb.com_ (http://www.aocb.com)   click on
Directions...then click on Directions again. Address is 4705 240th  S.E.
Bothell WA 98101  Any Questions please call (425) 891-9375.
Wear a get up or not...for you and/or your hound(s)! To see one our early
pawties go to our web site  _www.adoptabasset.net_
(http://www.adoptabasset.net)
7 of the dogs (14) that we have in right now for adoption will be there
wearing "Adopt Me" Vests.
Please Come If You Can
Non Basset Hound Family and Furrends are invited too.

Love and Woof frum Hudson and Henery whoze is gonna be the  "Two  Fiesta
Guys"
Please bring your cameras...lots of good photo opps for our peeps
We need good shots  of the Hounds and their people for the web  site!!!!
Remember this is the Northwests Rain or Shine  Event!