[Dailydrool] Many Things

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 20:04:35 PDT 2011

First off, I do not know what it is, but ever since Ben had that terrible
vomiting issue in September, he has been eating wonderfully, without any
problems.  It is so good for that.  He is even eating kibble.  I  wish I knew
what was the matter with him, and how long he was suffering with  something.
 Now he is able to send tons of drool to all those who need  it.  Drool is
going out to Scooby who is suffering from the raison  problem.  Glad to read
that she is doing better and starting to heal.   Hope that she continues to
heal and recovers fully.  It is going out to  Michelle and Grigor and their
Jackson who has been diagnosed with and enlarged  heart and fluid on the
lungs.  Tons of drool headed to Jackson, and for his  recovery.  Lastly drool
is going out for Ginger who is starting heartworm  treatment.  Hope the
treatment works and that she recovers fully and lives  many happy and healthy
years.  My prayers will accompany Ben's Drool

Douglas and Bennett