[Dailydrool] Snoopy and chicken and being a lab

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sun Oct 30 05:27:25 PDT 2011

Snoopy I know this is running late, but you know how it is whent the humans hog the computer and won't let us have our time on it!  First off, it is perfectly all right for you to retrieve balls.  My sister Blitzen ATB was ADD and out of self preservation my momslave and DH, mainly the DH, taught her to retrieve balls and frisbees--from the ground not in the air.  She taught me how to retrieve balls too.  Sometimes the parents are just not in a throwing mood and I have to not only retrieve them, but throw them too!  My favorites are the air kong tennis balls and the orbee strawberry and artichoke.  The great thing about the strawberry and artichoke is even though you have to throw it yourself, you don't know where it is going to end up!  Great fun!

You are SO lucky to have a momslave and DH to figure out that you are allergic to chicken.  I am allergic to chicken as well.  I have a lot of food allergies, but my momslave still manages to find me yummy food to eat without all my bad foods in it.  It makes my skin and ears so much happier!  My brother Bugsey has allergies too.  Of course we conspired against our parents and we aren't allergic to the same things.  So momslave has to write our names on all our food so DH doesn't screw up and give us the wrong food.  She color codes the labels too.  I am blue because I wear a blue collar.  Try to be nice to Cyrus.  He may be a lab, but he is the only brother you have!

Beauford with Bugsey and the momslave Jennifer