[Dailydrool] Nigel Hab a Quesshun or mebbe more den won.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 06:08:20 PDT 2011

Ok so whut is dis Hollow Wean? Da MomPerson wented out an boutte bags ob
candy. She say dis are treets for triksters an I sez I a trikster, how many
time I trik her inna leebing her food out where I cans reech it? Or where
Conley can an he share? Aint dat a good trik? So how comes I no gets a
treet for dat trik?
An how meny time I trik her inna thinkin I missin when Ise sittin in a
chair inna corner? No treets for dat?
An whut dis gotta do wif weaning? Oh shudder I members DAT cleer nuff. Won
day da Mama Dog deeside dat enuff from me boysandgirls and insted ob nice
warm mama we gets slop inna pan!!
I members oncet Mamadog ousside wif we and she do a siddup an dere all dem
nize warm milky faucets and me an Llewis finking OBOY and tried to get to
dem faucets. Whooo boy. We nebber dun dat agin not ever uh uh.
Conley say he member weanin too an da cold pan wif slop init, steada warm
cozy Mama.....I fink I gone cry...it so sad.
So enyways I no unnderstan how Hollers and weaning and triks and treets we
cant hab (I see MomPerson finkin she done some trik cuz she sure eetin dem
treets......).
Maybe when da brown truk come wif sumfin sides wheels I figger it out.
Guess I go wait for da truk. Oh. Llewis say it not comeon sunnyday nohow.
Ok nap time.

Love an Drool to all in need, special Sweetie peepels and Fergus peoples
and hey to Mr.Bankerston nize to heer frum youse again.

Nigel ob Nigel an da Wheels, Llewis, Conley (dey still walkin!!) an Cooper
(who could mebbe use a ride.)