[Dailydrool] Oops...Potential Problem With Voting

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 07:00:00 PDT 2011

Being only partially awake, I went to the alternate browser to vote and put
Basset Hound Rescue into the name area and SC into the state area.  Low and
behold, a rescue in Charleston popped up.  I almost voted for it until my
addled brain realized that something was wrong.

I changed to search to Basset Rescue and got the right one.  So...be
careful.  If you clear your cache and cookies,and have to find the name of
the right organization, only put Basset Rescue into the name area.  I wonder
how many people are accidentally voting for the wrong (although very worthy)
Basset rescue in SC?

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil