[Dailydrool] Rage

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 10:28:37 PDT 2011

I know exactly how you felt with Penny I have also had a dog I tried to
rehablitate who had uncontrolled rage, He tore my fingertips off, I got them
sewn back on, but he put huge gouges in my legs and when I put out my hands
to protect my legs he ripped three nails off my hand and pieces of my
fingertips before I could reach a broom to put between he and I then I
escaped into a room with a shut door. Poor Milton I had to set him free of
his demons too. It is a hard decision to make but the right decision.