[Dailydrool] Sirus and Gus

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sun Oct 30 15:48:59 PDT 2011

Sirus and Gus: We have the opposite problem at our house.  Everyone BUT the dad person is itching.  Momslave and both Bugsey and I are on steroids.  You should see our mom.  She is quite colorful right now, but don't tell her I told you.  She is rather sensitive about the whole issue.  It is all over her FACE!  Well, other places too, but that is the one that bothers her the most.  It isn't fleas.  Ain't got no fleas on us.  We got baths anyway.  It is allergies and mom said baths would get the pollen spores, mold spores and harvest dust off of us.  So, now we smell like papaya.  YUCK!  I am not really sure why she thinks if we get baths we have to get our nails clipped.  I am very good and I hold very still and I get lots of liver treats--beef because I don't do chicken.  Bugsey was a total brat.  He cried.  Dad had to cold him and mom made him bleed.  He didn't get as many liver treats and mom got yelled at by dad.  He maintains that if you are such a brat that you get quicked you don't deserve treats.  Mom feels bad that she quicked the brat and gave him treats because she felt guilty.  That is why I hold very still, but scream bloody murder when she does my anals.  Do I have her wrapped around my finger or not?

Beauford ( I am full of liver treats), Bugsey (the brat) and Jennifer the Momslave