[Dailydrool] Pepsi Refresh

Susan Fulmer susanbfulmer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:12:34 PDT 2011

I am sending the following message on behalf of Helena Poist, since this
post was not going through for her.

HI basset lovers.
Over the summer we won a lot of money via the www.refresheverything.com for
the Pepsi contest which was based on the yellow caps on the pepsi bottles.
Now it is back to regular voting. But instead of winning $1000 , our three
basset groups are in it for $5000 each. That is $15,000 for basset rescues.
You can sign in at www.refresheverything.com in the left hand corner. They
ask all kinds of questions but you can ignore most of them, set up a
password and they will send an email to your account to verify. That is it.
The next time you sign it, go to the search button (top right) enter basset
and all three basset groups will show up. Each day you can vote for 5
different groups. We hope of course that you will vote for all three basset
groups – Suncoast basset rescue, All Ears basset Sanctuary and Barcse
(basset rescue rescue crew of the southeast). That is all it takes to win
$15,000 for these groups.

Voting starts November 1st for ONE MONTH ONLY. We only have to be in the
top 20 to win. We can do this.

Any questions, I am happy to answer them.
helena at proplanner.com or call 515-451-6558